Saturday, January 31, 2009

Funny boy

Nate and I were at Chelino's last night picking up some food for our churches mission conference. I was waiting to pay and there was a man waiting for his food. Nate walks up to him, looks at the guy, looks at me, looks at the guy, looks at me and says "mom, is this guy scary?" I was so embarrassed! We haven't even talked about scary people with him. I have no idea where he gets half the things he says. I'm pretty sure this is a sign of more things to come. Too funny!

So, while I'm typing this, I went in Nates room to check on him. He was putting Mentholatum on his stuffed monkey's (George) feet! We did this once when he had croup because we heard it would help him breathe better. I took a picture and will post it later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! That's too funny! One time, my oldest nephew asked my sister why some lady in the grocery store looked like a monkey. He asked REALLY loud and my sister was mortified. Sad thing was, she said, the lady really DID look like a monkey!

Andy and Laura said...

i keep waiting and waiting for an update on the spanglers....sadly, i keep reading this very humorous, but OLD story! :) miss you guys! love laura